Choose Us for Prescription Eye Glasses in
No matter what your eye condition, or how you choose to view the world, there are now prescription lenses that meet your
unique lifestyle and vision correction needs. Eyeglass lenses that change as the light changes, from clear indoors to dark
outdoors. Bifocal lenses that provide multiple fields of vision. High-index lenses that are thinner and lighter than ever before.
And progressive lenses that eliminate the traditional lines of multi-focal lenses. The point is, while eyeglass lenses are
prescribed to correct all kinds of vision problems, prescription lenses have come a long way in offering you the opportunity
to truly customize your eyeglasses and make a statement about how you choose to look at the world.
- Bifocal Lenses
- Bifocals are lenses with two distinct viewing areas to help correct vision that fails at two or even three distances.
- High Index and Aspheric Lenses
- Manufactured to be thinner at the edges of the lens and lighter in weight overall-a good choice for people with stronger prescriptions.
- Photochromic Lenses
- Photochromic lenses change from clear to dark based on the intensity of UV radiation.
- Polycarbonate Lenses
- Polycarbonate lenses are up to 10 times more impact resistant than regular plastic lenses.
- Progressive Lenses
- Progressive lenses allow multiple vision fields to be incorporated into a single lens without any clear distinction between the fields themselves. This is why progressive lenses are often referred to as "no-line" bifocals or trifocals.
- Consider a Second Pair of Glasses
- So often, one pair of eyeglasses simply can't do it all. Watch a short video about the benefits of having a second pair!