Amazing Selection of Eyewear in Houston, TX
Vision Corner in Houston is a fully stocked optician selling quality, high-end eyewear. We carry a broad spectrum
of designer frames, eye glasses and sunglasses. Our contact lens technicians are here to help you figure out which
lenses are best suited to your particular lifestyle and comfort.
eyewear service offers same day services (depending on prescription),
filling of outside prescriptions, glasses for occupational safety or recreational sports, lenses with scratch-resistant
& UV coating, sunglasses with variety of tints & polarization and much more. Our offices are just a short drive away
from Richmond, Bellaire, Alief and the surrounding areas. Visit us today for all of your optometric needs. To follow
Dr. Barnes on Google+ click on the link above!
Get the Most Fashionable Eyewear to Meet Your Visionary Needs and Lifestyle
- Contact Lenses: We offer a wide range of contact lenses to fit your needs including contact lens exams and fittings.
- Designer Frames: Learn more about our extensive selection of eyewear including the latest styles in designer sunglasses and prescription eyeglasses.
- Sunglasses: Whether or not you require vision correction, sunglasses can add an element of comfort and enhanced performance to your activities, while helping you look great.
- Prescription Eyeglasses: Get tips on caring for your lenses and frames and learn about the benefits of bifocals, progressives, high index lenses and prescription sunglasses.
- Eyeglass Basics: Eyeglasses are more popular today than ever, despite the availability of contact lenses and vision correction surgery.
- Google Glass Prescriptions: Find out about the latest innovation in mobile communication technology - Google Glass. We will be able to provide you with Google Glass and prescription lenses.
Today, you have a broad spectrum of eyeglasses, designer frames, lenses, sunglasses, and other high-end eyewear that can best suit
your unique personality, lifestyle, and comfort.
Contact Lenses That Fit Your Needs
No matter whether you prefer wearing conventional lenses or disposable contacts on a daily, weekly, or even monthly basis, you need
the best fitting lens for yourself. Hence, for that, the reputed eyewear service providers offer thorough eye exam with qualified
eye doctors. They would prescribe lenses that will rule out any pre-existing conditions interfering with your lens wear. Then,
based on your lifestyle needs, health and shape of your eye, you can avail the right contact lenses.
Eyeglasses for your lifestyle
- Disposable soft contacts
- Toric lenses
- Bifocal/multifocal lenses
- Colored lenses etc
- Prescription eyeglasses and meet your vision correction needs and lifestyle
- Designer frames and sunglasses that have an enormous impact on your look and comfort
- The smart and interactive Google Glass with prescription lenses