Eye Care Services Professional Eye Care
At Vision Corner, our eye care services allow clients and patients to get both eye care and quality optical services all in one place. Have your eyes examined for ocular diseases such as glaucoma or cataracts and then choose the best optical vision aid available at our optometry. From contact lens fitting to LASIK consultations and laser vision correction surgery co-management just stop in to Vision Corner and tell us how you would like to help your vision and we will do our best to make it happen.
At Vision Corner we are ready to help so just give us a call or feel free to drop by one of our Houston stores in either Uptown or Fort Bend.
Professional Eye Care in Houston:
- Eye Exam: Not your routine exam! Our eye doctors work patiently with you to insure that your prescription is accurate, and best suits your vision requirements. Our optician team will then help you choose the perfect pair of glasses from our well stocked optical.
- Pediatric Eye Exams: Every patient is unique. Early identification of a child's vision problem is crucial.
- Treatment of Eye Diseases: Find out more about the many common eye diseases, including Dry Eye and Glaucoma.
- Lasik Co-management: Interested in learning more about Lasik and if it is right for you? Doctors Barnes, Iqbal, and Virani offer consultation services for various types of refractive surgery.
- Visual Field Testing: Measures the quality of your side vision (peripheral vision). Usually involves covering one eye and focusing the other on a fixed point in front of you, while describing what you can see on the "periphery" of your vision.
- Low Vision: Low vision is the term used to describe reduced eyesight that cannot be fully corrected with eyeglasses, contact lenses or eye surgery. The primary causes of low vision are eye diseases, but low vision also can be inherited or caused by an eye or brain injury.
- OCT Retinal Scan: An Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) scan is a noninvasive, painless test that can help optometrists get a clear look at your retina.
- Optomap: This image will help your doctor assess your overall health and see any retinal problems that you may have. Using this scan we can see retinal problems such as macular degeneration, glaucoma, retinal holes, retinal detachments, diabetes, and high blood pressure all without dilation for most patients.