Houston Contact Lenses
Professional Fitting of Your Contact Lenses in Houston
Our optometry offers a wide selection of
contact lenses including disposable soft contacts,
bifocal/multifocal, toric, and colored lenses. Whether you wear daily, weekly
or monthly disposable contacts, or conventional (vial) lenses, stop in to Vision Corner and check out
our selection of lenses that fit your needs.
A good contact lens fit starts with a thorough eye exam with our highly qualified
eye doctors to ensure the most
up-to-date prescription and rule out any pre-existing conditions that could interfere with contact lens wear. We will
determine the best fitting lens based on your lifestyle needs, the shape and health of your eye. In most cases, you'll have the
opportunity to try lenses on the same day as your exam. You can even go home with a few samples before making a final decision.
We follow up the initial fitting and then make any necessary changes in fit or materials to get you the best possible fit.
We teach all our patients proper contact lens care and also possible consequences if proper care is not taken. Then we
continue with long-term follow-up to monitor the condition of the lenses and to ensure that proper hygiene is being maintained.
- Eye Exams for Contact Lenses A routine exam won't provide some of the measurements and testing that are required to determine if your eyes are suitable for contact lens wear, and to generate your contact lens Rx.
- Bifocal and Multifocal Contact Lenses If you need correction for presbyopia but dislike the idea of bifocal eyeglasses, you have many contact lens options.
- Toric Contact Lenses for Astigmatism "I can't wear soft contacts; I have astigmatism." This once-true statement is now simply a myth.
- Silicone Hydrogel Lenses You have heard about these new lenses, now learn how they can enhance your life. They have become the most popular contact lenses in America.
- Daily Disposables A fresh pair every day! The fastest growing mode of wearing contact lenses in the world is daily disposable soft contacts. The contacts are worn for 1 day and then disposed.
- Gas Permeable (GP) Contact Lenses These rigid lenses aren't as popular or well-known as soft lenses, but they offer the advantages of durability, crisp vision and high oxygen permeability.
- Contact Lenses for the "Hard-to-Fit" Patient Challenges such as astigmatism, presbyopia, keratoconus and dry eyes needn't be a barrier to contact lens wear, but they do require more time and patience.
Stop by one of our Vision Corner eye clinics (either at Post Oak shopping center near Galleria or Sugar Land) for a
consultation and fitting of the contact lenses that will best suit your needs.
More on Contact Lenses
Best Ways to Maintain Clear Vision for a Long Time
- Multifocal or Bifocal Contact Lenses
- Silicone Hydrogel Lenses
- Disposable Soft Lenses
- Gas Permeable Lenses